Tuesday, September 18, 2007

new family members





Here we have some pictures of Gabriela's kittens. They were born in September 9 and this pictures are from last Saturday, so they were just one week old.
As you can see we have 3 orange kittens (I think I'm going to sell them to a kitten huffer or maybe I'm going to huff one or two) and a black one (why?, why?!). Despite the black one, they are really cute (damn!...why black?). No, I'm just joking, they are all cute!
Since they are here we have had some problems with Achu, who's also Gabriela's son but he is nearly one year old. At the beginning I thought he hated the little kittens but then I realized that he was afraid of them (he can't be that coward!)...anyway, I hope Achu gets used to his little brothers...I think it won't be too hard (except for the black one...Can anybody get used to a BLACK cat?... =P...mmm...just joking again).

There's one cat who still doesn't have a house, so if anybody reading this would like to adopt a cat just tell me...













































An artistic shot by my girlfriend, Joan.
In black and white the black one looks even blacker...






This is Achu, giving a demonstration of his amazing intelligence when he "smartly" bites a cactus.

No comments: